- Homologated for 10 years from the date of manufacture
- Gel coated fiberglass shell
- Shell is one size only, removable pad system in sizes M – L – XL
- High bolsters, shoulder and head supports provide unmatched lateral support and safety
- High wear, tear resistant, comfortable high density foam padded fabric
- Side fixings 290 mm
- Four-point -or- six-point harness ready with sub-belt hole in the bottom of the shell
Visit our seat accessories page for mounting hardware, brackets, and more.
Based on the same shell shape as the top-of-the-range GT Pro seat, the Sabelt GT-AM is a professional competition seat manufactured from lightweight fiberglass making it an affordable option without compromising safety standards.
Lightweight fiberglass shell construction
Integral wrap-around head protection reduces the risk of neck injuries
Deep side bolsters provide superb levels of lateral support and impact protection
Seat pads are available in different thicknesses to allow for a more tailored fit.
The Sabelt GT AM seat has been designed to offer superb levels of safety with comfort. Deep side bolsters not only offer excellent lateral support but also keep the occupant’s legs inside the seat structure for impact protection. The integral wrap-around head support helps prevent neck injuries by preventing excessive lateral head movement in the event of a crash. Deep wrap-around shoulders provide support to the upper body, reducing unwanted lateral movement. The seat is covered with removable pads constructed from high-density foam which absorb vibration and shock loads to improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
|48 × 26 × 26 in
Large Pad Kit, Medium Pad Kit, X-Large Pad Kit