- Sabelt/Pininfarina collaborative exclusive, lightweight and unique design
- Attractive and lightweight calf leather exterior
- Patented ultra-thin rubber sole for improved driving performance
- Soft padding on the inside of the ankle
- Nomex fire-retardant interior
Born from the collaborative forces between Sabelt and the design giant Pininfarina. This exclusive and iconic shoe not only has a classic sleek design, but incredible function and superior comfort. The PF-1 is characterized through Sabelt’s world-renowned racing experience and by the very distinguishable Pininfarina standards of style. Featuring the original 1930’s Pininfarina logo on the fast closure strap, fire-retardant Nomex interior, soft calf leather exterior with soft perforations on the tongue and upper portions, a stretched leather back for increased mobility and comfort, as well as a minimalistic ultra-thin rubber sole for increased feel and response on the pedals. The contrasting yellow and black panels makes the PF-1 a stand out model that visually screams speed.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 5 in|
39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45